eSiren electronic siren, 120 or 240VAC
Log in or Create an Account to see pricing and buy online.
- eSiren Datasheet
- eSiren Manual
- L Siren MP3 Sound File - Play
- Model A Siren MP3 File - Play
- eSiren electronic siren surface mount bracket kit
- Federal Signal eHorn and eSiren Electronic Horns and Sirens Video
Model eSiren is an economical electronic siren capable of producing two high decibel siren tone outputs from the same unit by featuring internal amplification and patent pending tone generating circuitry.
The Type 4X, IP66 housing is molded from glass reinforced polycarbonate plastic, making it resistant to ultra-violet light and ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
Model eSiren can be used as a stand-alone, high output, audible warning device in any application where voice paging is not required.
Typical applications include emergency warning, start and dismissal, general alarm and evacuation.
- Multi-voltage design accepts 120 or 240VAC
- Produces one of two tones at three SPL (sound pressure levels)
- Replicates Federal Signal Model A & Model L siren tones
- U-bracket or internal surface mount standard
- Produces 104 - 115 dBa @ 10' (114 - 125 dBa @ 1m) depending on tone selected
- Type 4X, IP66 enclosure
- UL and cUL Listed, Marine Rated