Connector card, 25vrms, Part# AM25CK
- Interfaces SelecTone speaker/amplifiers with an existing paging system
- Works in 25 or 70 Vrms systems
- Creates a "balanced line" SelecTone System
- Allows the use of higher gauge wire in a SelecTone System
- UL and cUL Listed, CSA Certified, and CSFM Approved
The Models AM25CK and AM70CK are connector kits which allow the use of SelecTone speaker/amplifiers (1Vrms devices) to be used in any public address system (25 or 70Vrms).
Using these connectors and the 25Vrms output from the 300VSC-1, 300VSC-1044SB, 300SCW-1, 300MB or 300MC SelecTone Command Center creates a true balanced line system which will filter all extraneous noise from the audio lines.
Expanding a centrally amplified public address system often requires the addition of another control amplifier. With the appropriate connector kits and SelecTone speaker/amplifiers, the system can easily be expanded, without the costly addition of a central amplifier.
Public address equipment manufacturers do not offer a wide selection of explosion-proof products. Now adding a Class I, Division 1, or Class I, Division 2 device to an existing central PA system is simple; select either a 300X, 300GCX, or 302GCX speaker/amplifier and the appropriate connector kit.